Sunday, February 5, 2012

Altered Purse

Hi everyone!

Many of you may know...if you watch my videos...that I received a really adorable altered purse from Brandy over at Mini Album Scraps for a swap we participated in.

Here's a picture of it:

So cute, right?! Brandy is so talented.

I had just bought a couple of paper mache purses right before I received the one from Brandy. So I decided to be brave and alter one of the purses.

Here's what I came up with:


I really wanted to use that gorgeous brown flower you see on the purse. It's from Kat Scrappiness, an esty store you can find here.

Here is a close-up of that flower:


It's sooo pretty! I have been looking for a way to use one of those in a project and this purse seemed perfect for it.

I have uploaded a video showing how I created this purse on my Youtube channel (AKCaraboo). You can find the video here . I also have uploaded a video on my new die storage organization. I am so thrilled with it!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really a nice tip of a photo frame with a handy purse.I really wanted to use that gorgeous brown flower you see on the purse.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts