Friday, March 8, 2013

Kat Scrappiness Design Team Challenge

Hello everyone!!

I have a cute little card to share with you. But first...here's the story behind it. In our last design team package from Kat she gave us all a few items (four to be exact) that she wanted us to use to create something....anything...a card, a layout...whatever we wanted. All the goodies, as you will shortly see, are St. Patrick's Day themed.

Now here's my problem...believe it or not...I have actually NEVER, EVER made a card for St. Patrick's Day. Or anything else for that matter...no St. Patrick's Day layout...no nothing. And while I like the color green, it's not a "go-to" color of mine. Yep...in the dark...in the green woods...with no help in site. :)

But I grabbed my big girl panties and used it as an excuse to go look for stamps...I mean...I needed St. Patrick's Day sentiments...come on. Fair is fair...I make a green card...I should get stamps. So I found a few cheapies at JoAnn's and off I went.

Luckily, one of the things Kat gave us was bling...love me some bling AND another was twine. Well, you know how I love twine! If you don't...trust me, I do...although guess what? I didn't have any green and white twine myself!

So here's a few pics of my first St. Patrick's Day Card. The one. The only.





So what do you think?? Here's the good news...I could win a prize! See it's a contest...Kat is going to post pictures on the Kat Scrappiness blog and whoever has the most votes wins!! (And I think the prize is a stamp set!!)

So pretty please...go vote for me! I pinky-promise...I won't tell the other ladies you voted for me. It will be our little secret!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts