Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One of My Favorite Things...Coleto Pens!!

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying the last days of summer...we actually had a fantastic summer here in Alaska. We had gorgeous sunny days, cool breezes, great temperatures but...it's been raining for days now. Fall is here. I find myself wanting to snuggle up with a cozy blanket, some hot tea and my journal. Journaling means reaching into my collection of pens to find the perfect one to suit my mood.

If you are a subbie to my Youtube channel, AKCaraboo, then you know that I have an addiction to pens. I shared my newest pen case...full to the brim with pens.



It's truly difficult for me to find a pen that I don't like...even the ones that have "issues." Maybe I don't like the color but I like the feel of the pen, maybe I don't like the way the pen looks but I like the way it writes...you get the idea. I have even taken the ink from pens I don't like and put it into other pens. Which leads me to one of my new favorites...the Pilot Hi-Tec- C Coleto multi-pen. 

These pens are fantastic because you can buy the pen body you like and then pick the ink cartridge you want to use...colors and sizes. Here's my newest one...


This pen body will fit three ink cartridges. (I also have one that fits five!!) The ink cartridges are .5mm...I also have them in .4mm. I love the way you can tailor the pen to suit your needs and preferences.

You simply choose a pen body and open the top...


Pick the ink cartridges you want to use and slide them into the pen body...


And then close the pen top (or as I call it the lid).


And start writing...here's the colors I put in this pen.


They are super easy to use and the ink writes very smoothly.

I plan to do some more pen reviews and some comparisons both here and on my YT channel so stay tuned for those...I figured it was a good excuse to buy more pens!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts