Saturday, April 19, 2014

Honey Bunny Mini Easter Cards

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I want to share the mini cards I created to go with some simple little treat bags I made for friends.

It was a perfect excuse to pull out some of my new Mama Elephant stamps! I grabbed my favorite one…Honey Bunny…and got busy.

I wanted these cards to be relatively small so I cut some squares of paper which were 2 x 2 inches. I stamped on the images I wanted to use and got busy coloring with my Copic markers. I added a little bit of pattern paper and used some kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink as the card base.



I think they are pretty darn cute…and that stamp set is stinkin' adorable! Absolutely love it!

You can check out all these adorable stamps right here.

Happy crafting everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts