Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stencil Printing…Inspired by Tim Holtz

Hello again! Several weeks ago I was checking out some of the crafty blogs I like when I stumbled across one by Tim Holtz. And I loved it! If you want to check it out, you can find it here.

So I tried it out…you can see some of my results in this video. I had such a blast doing this that not only did I make some tags (which you can see here) but I also made a few cards.


I think this stencil printing makes a gorgeous background. Here's a close up…


Love how this looks! I also did a similar card using a different color card stock.


Isn't it pretty? This is the same technique I used to make one of those Father's Day cards that I showed in a previous post. 

How about you? Are you trying some new crafty technique? 

Have a great day! Happy Crafting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts