Sunday, November 13, 2011

Post #2 for today - swaps

Hello again! I just finished my swaps for Mini Album Scraps. Hopefully they will go out in the mail tomorrow. (I fell and hurt my knee this Friday so I am moving more slowly than normal.) I am participating in three swaps. The first is the Package Tag Swap with the theme, naturally, being Christmas.

Here's mine:


I also participated in the recipe swap. And here is the front and back of mine.




The back opens up and has the recipe inside. All the dies I used were from Papertrey Ink. The paper was a paper pad from K & Company called Pepperment Twist which is an older collection. I used Perfect Pearls and Viva Decor Pearl Pens to decorate the ornaments. The stamps are also from Papertrey Ink, except for the letters which are from Close To My Heart. If you are interested in the specific name or color of something leave me a comment and I will let you know what I used.

I have to admit that I had a really hard time with these swaps. My mojo was missing!! It took forever to get these done. That said...my last swap was the ornament swap and I got my idea from Betsy Veldman's blog which you can find here. Check out her beautiful card with the ornament and tiny tags...too gorgeous to pass up.

Here are my ornaments based on her creation:






I am sooo pleased with these...I think they are adorable. Again many of the products are from Papertrey Ink. I stamped the ornament shape with the Music Background stamp from Hero Arts. All the die-cuts you see are from Papertrey Ink, except the lacey circle background die which is from Spellbinders. Aren't those tiny tags adorable? All Papertrey Ink...and there will be another new tiny tags set released on the 15th (which Betsy shows off in her blog).

Well, that's it for me...hope my swap buddies like what I came up with...thanks again for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts