Sunday, November 27, 2011

Felt Embellishments

Hi everyone! I actually managed to get a couple of cards done...well more than a couple but I can't show some them to you because they are for upcoming birthdays. :) (I will post them later.) I recently got some really adorable felt embellishments from on etsy seller (http://www.KatScrappiness.com) and I had to put them to use.

Here is the first one I made:


This is actually a birthday card for my mother...she never uses a computer so I think it's safe to show you this one. The cardstock (Sweet Blush) and stamps (Button Boutique) are both from Papertrey Ink. The brown piece behind the button card is actually glossy paper covered with distress inks (Antique Linen and Frayed Linen). I used the technique I showed here in this video. Here is a close up of that cute little felt flower.

Super sweet, right?

Here's the second card I made using some of the felt goodies:

The snowflake is HUGE!! That card is 5" x 5". You can't really tell but the white felt has little flecks of glitter in it...so pretty. I have an additional card in mind for another one of these snowflake then I think the rest will be saved for layouts. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny and the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The stamps (sentiment and snowflake) are from WPlus9. You will probably be seeing more of these stamps as they may be my new addiction...they are soooo adorable.

Please let me know if you have any questions and as always...thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts