Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A little more feltie goodness...

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post...I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!! Christmas was a lot of fun...Santa was very generous this year but I am looking forward to a quiet three-day weekend. We have no big plans for the New Year's weekend...hubby has to work, our oldest went back to college this morning so it will be just me and my Kassi girl. We plan to relax, maybe take in a movie...and I plan to do crafty things, of course. :) I am getting ready to update and reorganize some of my supplies and I am planning on sharing what I come up with...need to start the new year off right!

So after my oldest took off this moring (& I got home from work) I cleaned up my craft room (where the kiddo was staying) and decided I needed a crafty fix. So I got out some of the goodies Kat sent me and came up with a couple of quick cards.

I have posted a video on my Youtube channel which you can find here. Please check out it to see the cards I created today.

All of Kat's felt goodies can be found at her etsy store, Kat Scrappiness here.

As always...thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts