Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Trio of Trees...Christmas trees that is...

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. I still have a couple of presents to buy and ALL of them to wrap but I am almost done. And this weekend is our baking weekend. I usually make several different types of cookies and candies but this year I am keeping it simple. We picked three of our favorites and we are going to make BIG batches of them. Can't wait...what are your holiday favorites?

I have news...happy news...I was chosen to be a member of the first design team for Kat Scrappiness!! Kat has an Etsy store (which you can find here) and she makes adorable felt embellishments. I have three new cards to share with you using them.


The third card you can see on my Youtube video (along with these two) here. The video also shows all the goodies from my first design team package. Kat allowed all of us to choose what we wanted for our first design team package. It was so fun to go to her store and choose the felt goodies we wanted!!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts