Saturday, September 3, 2011

State Fair Fun

Hi there! So yesterday my hubby, daughter and I went to the state fair. It was a little overcast but we had a blast! Between the three of us we ate...corn fritters with honey butter (my fave!), corndogs, cheeseburgers, fries and ice cream! And then we brought home...three kinds of flavored popcorn (huckleberry, jalapeno cheese and caramel almond), kettle corn (a must and another fave), two kinds of beef jerkey, new cute gloves for me and my daughter, honey candy, canned garlic cloves with jalapenos (my hubby's...no kisses for him for a while), a new hoodie for my daughter, a t-shirt to send to her older sister and best of all...BEADS, BEADS and more BEADS!

I was a pretty good girl...there were several bead shops there and they had GORGEOUS beads...but I tried to only buy ones that I either need for an upcoming swap or ones that were not like anything I already had. Pretty though right?

Stay tuned to see what I make with them!  And once again - thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts