Monday, September 19, 2011

Still swappin'!

Good morning everyone! It is very early in the morning (about 3:45 a.m.) as I type this but I can't sleep so I thought I would get up and get moving. First I want to give you an update to a swap that I showed you a few days ago. The first swap I signed up for was for jounaling tags over on A Lil Scrap of Heaven. I thought it sounded simple and pretty quick to complete. Well, for whatever reason, I had a lot of problems finishing this one up. I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do and I am still not sure mine was all that great. Anyway, even after I was done and I posted pics I wasn't completely happy with the tags and pocket I made. So I changed it up just a little.
I added a flower and attached the largest tag to the back of the pocket instead of the front. (The other two tags are inside the pocket.)

I think it looks better that way. Since I have a tendency to want to over-embellish, I mailed them off so I wouldn't add anything else to the pocket. (Believe me I was tempted!)

I also finished my gothic tags for a swap over on Mini Album Scraps. It really is more of a gothic glamour tag then anything else. I just couldn't seem to channel my inner Goth.
And here is the back.

I think it turned out pretty good. I just realized that I have not been listing the products I use for my projects. Since it is so early and I am losing that initial burst of energy I had - I am not going to start now. (Sorry.) I will add them to future posts. (Cross my heart etc.) If you have questions about any of the products I used on this or past projects please let me know.

One last thing - my wonderful husband, after listening to me ramble on about how I need a new camera to do videos and better posts, ordered a new camera for me. (He's definitely a keeper!) Something which will hopefully be very, very simple. So I am hoping to have videos and better pictures soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts