Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another swap done!

Hello there! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I am so far...went to a movie with my daughter. We saw The Help. It was such a good movie. Bring tissues. Anyway - did a little shopping after that, then came home and reorganized my craft room a bit. Feels a little more put together now.

Here's a picture of the Halloween stickpins I completed for a swap over on Mini Album Scraps.

And here's the outside of the little card I made for them.


All in all I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I really like playing with the beads and making stickpins...it was very relaxing but making the card was a little challenging. I am not sure why but it took me a bit to get my mojo going.

I think I may try a mini-album next...not for a swap but just for fun. I have a few more swaps that I signed up for but the due dates for them are weeks away. I think it's time to play!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Cara

2 comments:

Popular Posts