Thursday, October 6, 2011

Youtube Videos and Halloween Cards

Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting for a few weeks. I have been busy finishing swaps, learning how to work a new Sony Bloggie (love my hubby for getting it for me) and working on halloween cards.

My Youtube channel is AKCaraboo and I have posted 5 videos! (It took forever to figure out how to upload them.)  I have shown some of my swap goodies, done a couple haul videos and a couple project videos. (Please be kind - remember I am a Youtube newbie.) I hope you like them and decide to subscribe to my channel. When I have 100 subscribers I will be doing a little giveaway!

I have also been busy making lots of Halloween cards. I kept them relatively simple since I needed to make so many. I will be showing them to you over the next two weeks.

Here's the first one:

Here's a close up:

And as promised, here is a list of the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Kraft and Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: Oct 31 6 x 6 pad (Fancy Pants)
  • Die: Photo Finish Strips Die Collection (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine) and Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Sentiment: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes)
  • Buttons: unknown (sorry)
Please let me know if you any questions about any of these products.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the cards and the videos!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts