My Youtube channel is AKCaraboo and I have posted 5 videos! (It took forever to figure out how to upload them.) I have shown some of my swap goodies, done a couple haul videos and a couple project videos. (Please be kind - remember I am a Youtube newbie.) I hope you like them and decide to subscribe to my channel. When I have 100 subscribers I will be doing a little giveaway!
I have also been busy making lots of Halloween cards. I kept them relatively simple since I needed to make so many. I will be showing them to you over the next two weeks.
Here's the first one:
Here's a close up:
And as promised, here is a list of the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Kraft and Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: Oct 31 6 x 6 pad (Fancy Pants)
- Die: Photo Finish Strips Die Collection (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine) and Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
- Sentiment: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes)
- Buttons: unknown (sorry)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the cards and the videos!