Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Cards - Day 3

Hi everybody!

I am back today with a couple more Halloween cards to share. Here is the first...


And here is a close up:

Here is a list of supplies:

  • Cardstock: True Black and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Pattern Paper: Oct 31 (Fancy Pants)
  • Dies: Doily Details Collection and Limitless Layers Collection (Papertrey Ink) 
  • Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
  • Stamp/sentiment and bats: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes)
And how about another card:



And here is a close up:


And here is a list of supplies:

  • Cardstock: Plum Pudding, True Black and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Pattern Paper: Oct 31 (Fancy Pants)
  • Dies: Jar labels 2 and Christmas label (Papertrey Ink) 
  • Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
  • Stamp/sentiment: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes)
  • Bling: Prima
  • Flower: unknown
I think these cards are pretty simple so I haven't really included any instructions. If you would like some please leave a comment and let me know. As I get more brave and show you things I made that are a little more complicated, I will explain what I did.

Hope you enjoyed these cards and are getting yours ready! It's almost Halloween!

Thanks for stoppying by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts