Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Cards - Day 4

Hello again! I wanted to show you how I took some Christmas stamps and used them to make some simple but cute Halloween cards. I am absolutely in love with the Christmas stamp I used...Holiday Lights by Dawn McVey at Papertrey Ink. I had just received it when I decided to work on my Halloween cards and I couldn't resist. (Yes, you will see Christmas cards using this stamp as well.)

Card #1:
Here's a close up:
 And here's another card using the same stamps...

Here is a list of the products I used for these two cards:
  • Cardstock: True Black and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Pattern Paper: Glowing (Authentique)
  • Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine) and Orange, Clover Meadow and Hydrangea (Close To My Heart)
  • Stamp: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes) and lights from Holiday Lights (Papertrey Ink)
I think this will be it for the Halloween cards. I know it hasn't quite been two weeks but I am starting to work on Christmas cards (yes already) and a few other projects. So I think it is time for something else. I hope you enjoyed the Halloween cards and had fun making some of your own. Mine will be in the mail tomorrow! Yeah...first time in quite a while that they have gone out on time!

Just a quick reminder...I have been posting videos on Youtube on my channel AKCaraboo. Please check them out...there are nine now!

As alway, thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts