Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moving on...to Christmas!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day! I have spent a big part of mine working on a mini-album for a friend for Christmas. I have been procrastinating on this thing for quite a while but I finally started it last night and made some good progress today. I will do a video at some point but probably won't post it until after the hoidays. ('Cuz it's a surprise!) I am using Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium for the album and so far it's looking pretty good. Especially considering it is only the second mini-album I have made.

Here is a little peak at one corner of the cover...there is lots of embellishing still to do...
My friend is very traditional in her taste so I think this paper will be perfect for her.

I also have some Christmas cards to share...yep, I started already. I decided that I wanted to give everyone their own original card so that means I need to get busy! I recently participated in Jennifer McGuire's Inspiration Showcase and wanted to try out some of those techniques.

Here's some pictures of the cards I created:





And one more...




If you would like to see how I created the snowflake parts of all these cards please check out my video (Distress Ink Technique) on my Youtube channel AKCaraboo. The supplies I used are listed in the video.

Please forgive me for the various camera angles and lighting...I am trying to decide how I like to take my pictures. Let me know what you think if you have time!

Hope you have a great day and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts