Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beginnings and Endings...

So today was a little difficult because it was time for my oldest daughter to head back to college. (And college is out of state.) She has been with us for the summer. It was especially hard because it was probably her last summer with us.  She plans on living and working in another state. I am so proud of her. She is definitely an individual and can take care of herself (although she does call occasionally for grocery money). :) Her life is all ahead of her...it's just beginning. It is just sad to say good-bye.

I was cleaning my craft room (where she stayed this summer) and came across a couple of cards. The first I made for a co-worker her lost her father...

It is always hard for me to make sympathy cards so this time I used a card made by Michelle Wooderson that I found in the Papertrey Ink gallery as a template of sorts. The stamp set I used here was In Bloom by Papertrey Ink.

I also recently made a card for a friend at work whose daughter just had a new baby.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the fence is a die from Papertrey Ink.

I promise since I now have access to my craft room and will be back to crafting that I will include a more detailed list of the products I use in my crafty creations. Assuming anyone ever looks at this blog...you might want that information. ;0

Well, I am off to have more crafty fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts