Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Did you ever have one of those days?

When I do, I like to come home and go right to my craft room (whenever possible). Sometimes I just want to sit there and read a magazine, check my favorite blogs or see the new crafty videos on Youtube. (There are many wonderful people I follow there...I will try to post a list later.) One of the other things I like to do is make something simple...like the card below...one that you really don't have to think about too much.

This was one of those cards. I can always use thank you cards so it was a great one to make since I hadn't really planned anything. (Normally, I'm a planner.)  Once again, I used a Papertrey Ink stamp set...Dot Spot. I also used their pigment ink...Fresh Snow. And their kraft paper...ok, I really like Papertrey Ink!! :) (The sentiment is also from a Papertrey Ink set...Think Big Favorites #1.)

I hope when you have one of those days you have a place to escape to as well...a craft room, a little crafty nook or just your kitchen table. Relax and enjoy!!

FYI - say a little prayer for me...11 more days to go then my daughter will be heading back to school...Pacific Lutheran University. I miss her every time she goes but I can't wait to get back into that room!! I have so many plans I am not sure where to begin...maybe something for my wonderful college kiddo!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts