Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy News & Charms!!

Happy Monday!!! I recently joined a wonderful online community called Mini Album Scraps. They have a variety of swaps, chats and lots of crafty goodness. All of the ladies I have met (via chat) have been so friendly and helpful. And today....after a loooonnnngggg day at work...I came home and discovered that they featured some pictures of my first mini-album on the site!!! (I uploaded them yesterday.) That makes me so happy!! It is the same mini-album featured in yesterday's blog. I know it's probably silly but things like that give me a little thrill! :) If you are interested in swaps etc. you should definitely check them out. And a big thanks to whichever wonderful lady (or ladies) put my pictures out there!!! Absolutely made my day!!!

I just finished some charms for another swap I am involved in over at Life on the Scrap Beach, another online community. (Yes, I may have gone overboard joining crafty communities but I was excited!!) The theme was French Flea Market and the colors to use were pink, red, black and silver.


I am not sure how much French Flea Market there is in the charm but at least I stuck to the color theme, right? I still need to make tags for them but they should be finished up soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts