Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vintage Tags

Hello out there!! Hope everyone is having a good day!! This is going to be a quick post. I just wanted to share some pictures of the vintage tags I completed for a swap over at A Lil Scrap of Heaven.

I sprayed both sides of the tag wtih a Moon Shadow spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang called Golden Doubloons. (The names crack me up.) Then on this side I added the dress stamp (Inkadinkado), the flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), die-cut the butterfly (Papertrey Ink) and stamped and cut out the label and sentiment (Papertrey Ink) and added it to the tag.

On this side...which you can't really see...I used pink embossing powder and embossed a script background on the entire tag. I used a Starburst Spray (again from Lindy's Stamp Gang) called Mission Bells Brown and dyed a piece of lace. I added that lace the bottom and topped in with the teardrop-shaped pearls. (These pearls and those on the butterfly are from an Etsy seller named KARLAS001.) I diecut the doily and circle (Papertrey Ink), stamped the cameo image (Papertrey Ink) and attached that to the tag. I added the heart (Webster's Pages) and created a simple charm out of various beads. I attached the charm to the tag using seam binding and called it DONE!

Hope they like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts