Monday, August 22, 2011

First Swap - Done!!

So I have joined a few online crafty communities because I kept seeing all the wonderful Youtube videos about these swaps that people were doing. Basically, someone hosts a swap and they determine the theme, colors and whatever conditions there are for the swap. If you join then you make whatever the item is...tag, charm, mini album etc...and send the required number into the host. Once they get the items, they send the same amount (from other people) back to you. Cool, right?

I have joined several swaps but the first one that was due was the charm swap I told you about in an earlier blog. In addition to the charm, you were supposed to present it in a crafty way...on a tag etc. So here is mine.



Here is a close up of the bottom of the tag.

I love those little flowers...Wild Orchid Crafts again. And here is a picture of the back of the tag.



The stickpins were just a little somthing extra I threw in because I was so excited about my first swap. My wonderful hubby put these in the mail for me today so first swap...done!!!

Can't wait to see what I get back!! (I promise I will show you...maybe with my first Youtube video..?) Thanks for stopping by!

Cara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts